Internet Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this Site. By accessing, viewing, or using the material on the Site, you indicate that you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions.
No Medical or Legal Advice
The information provided on this Site is for general informational purposes. It is not medical or legal advice and is not a substitute from obtaining up-to-date, professional advice from a qualified medical professional. Always consult with your doctor for appropriate examinations, treatment, testing, and care recommendations. Do not rely on information from this site as a tool for self-diagnosis. If you have questions about any law or requirement referenced in this site, we encourage you to contact your own legal counsel.
Secured Personal Information
Phoenix protects your personal health information private using a technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL). It is through this encryption method that your private information remains private. Phoenix will not sell any identifiable personal information including email address to any third-party unless we are legally required to do so by law. Since we are responsible for maintaining your prescription drug benefit, personal information you provide on this website may be shared with other Phoenix divisions, your health plan, and other companies performing services on behalf of Phoenix or your health plan.
Phoenix collects two kinds of information from you. They are: 1. Anonymous Information and 2. Personally Identifiable Information.
- Anonymous Information “Anonymous Information” is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. Anonymous Information is aggregate data that websites use to administer their sites. This Anonymous Information comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, and may include such information as your browser type or your Internet Protocol (IP) address (if not deleted, clipped or anonymized). Phoenix may, from time to time, retain third parties to help us collect and aggregate Site information.
IP Addresses An IP address is a unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Site, avoid hacking attacks on the Site’s servers, and may use it to gather broad demographic information. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information, even if such information is voluntarily provided by a user.
- Personally Identifiable Information “Personally Identifiable Information” is any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or your telephone number. For example, you may be asked to provide the following information:
Email Correspondence Scattered throughout the Site are links or forms that can be used to contact this Site so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and/or ask questions. Your name, organization, title, email address, address, and phone number are required on these forms. Phoenix may put information from email on file, but does not currently share, sell, license or transmit this information with third parties without express authorization from you.
How We Use Gathered Information
The information you share with us may be used in a few ways:
- Anonymous Information Anonymous Information is used internally for Site administration, troubleshooting, and to help improve the quality of this Site and its design. We may share such aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics, with existing and prospective business partners and advertisers.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Personally Identifiable Information collected by Phoenix may be used for purposes including administration of the Site, forum registration, enrollment in and administration of services offered by Phoenix and its third-party providers and communications with you. We share Personally Identifiable Information you provide in enrollment forms or otherwise provide in connection with enrollment in and/or services offered through the Site. In all cases, however, we will only use your information as permitted by law. We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights and property; (c) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or (d) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
- Opt-Out We support the right of visitors to choose. You will be given the right to opt-out of receiving any promotional materials about Phoenix or its partners whenever you are asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information on this Site. If you do not opt-out at that time, but later decide that you do not wish to receive future communications of this nature you can contact us at quality@PhoenixPBM.com or at the address provided below, indicating that you no longer want to receive information relating to this Site.
- Security Security of information communicated by or to us over the Internet is of utmost concern to us; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. This Site incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the personal information we have collected. We have put in place reasonable precautions to protect information from loss, misuse and alteration, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and database encryption. Please do not use email to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. While we strive to protect your personal information, Phoenix cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or through this Site.
- Disclosure of Information Through Business Transfers As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, and in so doing, acquire customer information. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. Similarly, in the event that a portion or substantially all of Phoenix’s assets are sold or transferred to a third party, customer information (including Personally Identifiable Information) would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) defines a “Child” as anyone under the age of 13. Phoenix strictly adheres to COPPA. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information obtained through our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Account Revisions, Revoking & Deleting Personal Information We welcome your questions, comments and all feedback pertaining to your privacy or any other issue with regard to this Site. You may contact us at:Phoenix Benefits Management, LLC410 Peachtree Parkway Cumming, Georgia 30041888-532-3299email: quality@PhoenixPBM.com
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
While we at Phoenix Benefits Management strive to keep up-to-date materials on the site, we cannot assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in these materials. Phoenix has no obligation to update this site; therefore information presented may be out of date and contain inaccuracies or errors. Phoenix may make changes to these materials, to the products or services described herein, or to these Terms and Conditions, at any time without prior notice, except as prohibited by law. USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT NEITHER PHOENIX NOR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THESE MATERIALS. YOU AGREE TO USE THIS SITE AND SUBMIT INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All material contained in this Site is protected by law, including but not limited to United States copyright law. Except as indicated, Phoenix is the owner of the copyright of content, branding elements and look and feel of site. All images are provided through iStock. Any commercial use of Site content is prohibited without the prior written consent of Phoenix Benefits Management.
This Policy is effective as of September 2011.